Originally Constructed: 1803
Relocated to Village: 1985
Generously donated to the Village by Miriam Rosell, this 1803 “Ohio Statehood” barn was brought in from the old Harkrader farm on Green Tree Road just east of Middletown, Ohio. It was located immediately north of the old Lebanon Correctional building.
The barn is twenty feet by sixty feet with additional area at the back and two sides. There was also a log house close to the barn. The walnut and cherry stairway is now part of the Bullskin Inn at the Village.
The barn is also the location of our Wood Shop where during past events we would have a wood worker creating period pieces. The Village has been without a wood worker for a few years now but we are always interested in discussing the opening if someone is interested in being at events demonstrating their trade.